Wineglass Bay Day Tour Tasmania
- Scenic drive through rolling farmland pausing in Campbell town for coffee
- Great Ocean Road Tours
- Stunning views of Freycinet National Park and the Hazards Ranges
- Day Trips from Alice Springs
- Walk to Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Lunch at Freycinet Marine Farm, a perfect chance to purchase your choice of seafood from the menu
- Caverns & Creatures Day Tour
- Visit Friendly Beaches with its stunning white sands and vivid blue water
- Full and Half Day Tours
- Return to Launceston via St Mary’s Pass
Praised as ‘one of the top ten beaches in the world’ Iconic Wineglass Bay is a ‘must do’ for all visitors to Tasmania with its perfect crescent beach and pristine white sands.
Your tour travels through the rolling hills and grazing country of this wool-growing region of the Central Midlands. We pass through the historic township of Campbell Town with its beautiful country sandstone church and convict reminders.
Winding down towards the East Coast through premium wine producing country, we gain our first view of the triangular granite peaks of the rugged Hazard Mountains.
Our first call on the Freycinet Peninsula is the beginning of the Wineglass Bay Lookout walk where one of the Park’s friendly wallabies may even bounce up to say hello! A reasonable level of fitness is required for the walk, but dont be daunted it’s worth it!
The iconic 45-minute walk, through dramatic coastal bushland, past intriguing weathered rock faces up to the lookout. Here the spectacular panoramic views of Wineglass Bay and the Freycinet Peninsula will exceed your expectations.
Lunch is at Freycinet Marine Farm for for you to make your own selection. Choose from the catch of the day, fresh oysters, mussels, rock lobster, abalone and scallops – just some of the local seafood regularly on offer.
After lunch we venture to the secluded Friendly Beaches, with its white sands and pristine water. Take a stroll and a paddle! Or simply admire the view from the lookout, before we climb back on board for our return to Launceston.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 guests
- The Marine farm lunch stop has so many choices , we just can’t limit you. Please allow to self cater and enjoy!
- A moderate level of fitness is required to ascend the Wineglass Bay look out
- Good walking shoes are a must!
8.30 AM – 5.00 PM
$180.00 per person